Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dr Pepper, you're a part of me...

So, this is what sleep deprivation feels like...
I don't know if I could have prevented my late-night homework time, but nevertheless, it did happen. I am pleased to announce that I did, however, finish my digital audio studio design...but, to be quite honest, I still am not exactly sure how it all works. I guess we'll see. Aside from giving myself awful muscle cramps last night from stretching while I was asleep, the little sleep that I did get was rather pleasant...dreaming of TRS cables, control surfaces with USB connections and wondering if I really needed Mackie studio monitors, well, I'm not sure if that was "pleasant." By brain was definitely working on overtime last night, and now it's pretty much fried. Hopefully I'll get through my classes today though. I still have to present my studio and explain it to the class today; that should be fun... It's times like these when I thank God for caffiene and Dr Pepper; it is a blessing.

Yay for my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt! I'm not thinking very clearly anymore, so I'm just gonna end it right here for now. Something more coherent and meaningful is soon to come!

Be blessed in the Lord today,
Jezz

No comments: