Even Switchfoot has a myspace...
The new Switchfoot cd "Nothing is Sound" comes out tomorrow, Sept. 13, 2005. Definitely a long-awaited project by the highly-successful Christian band. Their music, especially their omg-it-gets-played-all-the-time hit Dare You to Move, has infiltrated the air waves, both Christian and mainstream. Kudos to them.
Switchfoot has a myspace...and so does Shane & Shane...
They too have a new album coming out tomorrow. Woo hoo! Tomorrow is a good day. The new album an evening with shane & shane recorded at spaceway studios will most likely be pretty sweet...aren't they always? Two men that sing like chicks have a great track record with making their acoustic sound fresh and way exciting. I'm looking forward to it! yay...
Rushing is coming to a close for me with the last Alpha Kai Omega rush this afternoon. Bids will go out Thursday evening, and Friday night the bid night festivies will take over! I'm ready for pledging to get started; it's going to be a blast!
I'd better get back to putting old ACU photos in little plastic sleeves. Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Jezz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment