Last night I saw Crowder and Third Day in concert. I am a happy kid. Crowder played a key-tar. It was red. He's my favorite and so is the rock opera. I was a little disappointed that he didn't play any of their amazing slower songs, but I can understand since they're not as widely known and popular as his super-cool fast ones, which, btw, have inspired me to buy a turn table. Ya, I'm that cool.
This week's goal: apply for jobs and put together a portfolio with writing and graphics samples. Next Monday is exactly two months from my graduation date. As long as I don't do anything really stupid and fail one of my classes this semester, I'm all set to get out of here and quit racking up thousands in debt. Thank you, ACU. And so, my real job search has begun. I've posted my resume on ACU's CareerLink site and have a few leads, so we'll see. I still have to bring a resume by the folks at Hendrick to see if something may turn up there. Basically it now boils down to me getting the initiative to go out and see these people and give them my beautiful resume and an outstanding portfolio. hehe. It'll be an adventure if anything else.
Now I must finish tending to my blueberry muffin and chai tea latte. Have a wonderfully blessed day,
Jezz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment