I went the ACU football game last night. It was odd...maybe just for me. I got free season tickets to all the home games, yay...I just wish I liked football more. I mean, I like it, but it's not the sporting event of my choosing. My seats are right on the 50 yard line and in the midst of alot of old-er people...I'm just a little out of place, but I guess I should get used to sitting with the old folks... :( I don't think I've talked as much in a whole week since I've graduated than I did at the game. It was good for me to get out and see...people. I don't get enough of that. The barren halls of the sixth floor and the silence of my office aren't ideal environments for socializing...
Today is the beginning of the two-day Legends Dove Hunt fundraiser/event for the Children's Miracle Network. In preparation for this rustic event, I've never seen so much camo in my life...but I have learned much about shotguns, because I really needed to know about them. I'm just helping out with the preparation and registration this morning, so I won't have to sacrifice the weekend, which is nice, because I really need a weekend...short weeks are nice, but they really mess up your work schedule...too much to do, not enought time...the story of life.
It's about that time...
Be blessed,
Jezz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear friend, i love reading your blog. it is like we are back in our office together talking and clipping newspapers. or not clipping newspapers. :)
Post a Comment