Mondays...
Why do we have the preconceived notion that Mondays are ugly? And, why when something ugly does happen on a Monday we simply blame it ono the day? I used to like Mondays, somewhat like them anyway...but then I started work. Mondays aren't pretty to me now. But, I don't understand why they can't be pretty.
Why I can't take the ugliness of what is perceived as the Monday blues and see it in a different light?
Of course, it's not going to be roses and caramel and chocolate and happy smiling puppies. But it can be, intentionally being nicer to others and not letting the Mondayness of the day get to me...I guess I'll have to wait until next Monday to see what could happen...
It's Tuesday...tomorrow's Wednesday...and LOST...I'm so excited.
And because it is Tuesday, I must get ready to head off into the real world where I will try to smile and catch up on lots and lots of work because my boss is gone.
Be blessed today,
Jezz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have always kind of wondered how Monday got stuck with the bad rap also. I like your positive attitude though!
Post a Comment