I LOVE Big Purple band kids!!!
So, the annual YBP retreat was this weekend, and I must say, it was beautiful. I definitely worked some muscles that I hadn't worked in quite a while and got my share of bumps and bruises, but it was all worth it.
My random thoughts from this weekend:
I wonder if my class will ever learn that cheaters never prosper... * If you want to miss out on a day or two, just take some benadryl * I can enjoy pick-on-Jesiree time as much as the rest of you * Balloons in the freezer don't freeze, but they do get icky spit crystals * Being attacked and tied up in your own sweatshirt is not cool...who am I kidding? It's actually kinda fun * "If you think male percussionists are hot..." are you kidding me? Who do you think I am...of course! * Just because I'm little doesn't mean I'll shrink * Juniors kick butt at basketball * Teresa didn't fall for Ben, therefore Ben should shave his legs * There should never be a piano in any room at retreat...it's just wrong * ...
Thanksgiving followed by Black Friday this week...oh the joys of retail. Then, next weekend, Christmas Social...yay for Oplin and cowboy hats!!! I'll probably think of something else to say later, but this is it for now.
Be blessed in the Lord in all you do!
With much love,
Jezz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment